Run Your Way to a 5K!
Our 5k program is an easy to moderate training program for runners. Groups will be available for those already able to completely run three miles, as well as those able to run 3:2 or 4:1 intervals. This running group is a great option for those who have recently completed our No Boundaries beginner program! Members should have a focused goal of finishing the program able to run the full distance of a 5K race (3.1 miles). Coaches and mentors will prepare you to complete the distance in an effective and safe manner. Training includes a solid blend of strength and endurance training sessions to aid you in developing speed and longevity. Over the length of the program ongoing clinics will be presented with local physical therapists, sports dietitians and speed trainers to develop your overall PR.
- Tuesday 6 p.m. Speed work
- Saturday 8:30 a.m. Long Run
Why run with Fleet Feet Sports?
- Dedicated support and individual attention from your coaches
- 10% discount on everything in the store for participants
- Clearly marked courses
- First Aid certified staff
- Information clinics on topics such as proper footwear, injury prevention and nutrition from local experts
- Weekly e-mails and closed Facebook encouragement group
- Group Technical T-shirts
- Group Focused Race (not included in the cost of the program)
- FREE Runner's Evaluation at Specialized Physical Therapy (valued at $125)
For more information or if you would like to sign up for a program, please email email@example.com or stop in the shop to fill out a waiver!
Wednesday, January 10, 2017 @ 6 p.m.
Tuesdays @ 6 p.m. (workouts), Saturdays @ 8:30 a.m. (long runs)
Kiwanis Second Annual Bunny Hop
Early Bird: $100, after January 10th: $115