You can do this! (And we can help.)
Our half marathon program is a moderate to advanced distance training program for runners. We will prepare you to complete the distance in an effective and safe manner. Training includes a solid blend of strength and endurance training sessions to aid you in developing speed and longevity. A wide range of pace groups for various abilities provides a tailored program to fit your needs. This group is designed for individuals that can run a full 5K with at least a 14 minute mile pace. Over the length of the program ongoing clinics will be presented with local physical therapists, sports dietitians, and speed trainers to develop your overall PR.
- Tuesday 6 p.m. Speed work
- Saturday 8:30 a.m. Long Run
Why run with Fleet Feet Sports?
- Dedicated support and individual attention from your coaches
- 10% discount on everything in the store for participants
- Clearly marked courses
- First Aid certified staff
- Information clinics on topics such as proper footwear, injury prevention and nutrition from local experts
- Weekly e-mails and closed Facebook encouragement group
- Group Technical T-shirts
- Group Focused Race (not included in the cost of the program)
- FREE Runner's Evaluation at Specialized Physical Therapy (valued at $125)
For more information or if you would like to sign up for a program, please email email@example.com or stop in the shop to fill out a waiver!
Wednesday, January 10, 2017 @ 6 p.m.
Tuesdays @ 6 p.m. (workouts), Saturdays @ 8:30 a.m. (long runs)
Gateway to the Smokies Half Marathon
Early Bird: $110, after January 10th: $120