Vol·un·teer (n)- A person who freely offers to take part in an enterprise.
One of the core values at Fleet Feet Sports is to be the "catalytic engine for community improvement and inspiring others to live fit". In order to grow a fit community we need individuals with the same passion as Fleet Feet Sports, which is a passion to change lives. This is why Fleet Feet Sports has created a new program for their customers and for the people in the community to take part in. The Fleet Feet Sports VIP (Volunteer Incentive Program) is designed to assist with the growth and development of a healthy community in and around Asheville.
Throughout the year the store will support several running and walking events in the community as well as additional initiatives for various charities and all will have a positive impact to inspire people to live fit. We are asked to assist various races with water stops, cheer stations, and race set-up. These are the areas Fleet Feet Sports needs your help in.
- First volunteer event of 2015: Volunteer shirt issued + $10 coupon (good for 60 days from event date)
- Second volunteer event and for each event following: $10 coupon (good for 60 days from event date)
- Coupons are received at the event
- Must wear volunteer shirt to each event that you volunteer for
- Must pre-register online for a specific event to receive coupon.
- Registrants must be at 16 years old to get credit as a Fleet Feet volunteer
- Must have a completed waiver on file
We will contact you via email before the event that you request to volunteer at. We always have more people sign up for events then we can use, so we will send out a confirmation email asking you to confirm as soon as you can and will email those that we will need. Make sure you confirm as soon as possible in order to volunteer at each event of your choosing. If you would like to know more please contact Mark Scott (firstname.lastname@example.org) . Register below to be on our 2015 Volunteer roster and we will contact you as events come up. Thank you!